Begin trading with TradeDirect365’s revolutionary CFD trading platform. Within the platform you will have access to the Australian and international stock markets, indexes, commodities and foreign exchange.
Charting Upgrade Improvements
Our developers have completed the initial new charting front-end project and the first sprint has been completed. This initial sprint includes a fundamental upgrade to the front-end chart code, which removes many known legacy bugs, whilst also streamlining the clients experience.
This project will be ongoing for the coming weeks and months and will produce incremental upgrades to the charts as we progress, although not every sprint will produce tangible benefits to the clients, I hope you’ll see many improvements over the coming sprints.
This first release includes the following new features:
- Upgrade to latest frontend code to fix many known bugs
- 3rd / middle mouse wheel now zooms in when pushed forward and zooms out when pulled back
- Re-styled OHLC figures in the top left including current price being displayed
- Info box, enabled by default, to show bar details when hoovering over a bar
- Crosshairs with mini bar details info
- Intervals now clearly displayed along bottom of chart screen rather than within menu dropdown
- New Chart Share, allows clients to take image snapshots of charts
A series of additional updates are due and scheduled for future sprints, these include:
- Mobile charts overhaul and rebuild
- Trading in Charts for one-click trading
- Searching in Charts to switch to other markets
- Comparison in Charts to overlay multiple markets
- Open Positions displayed on chart
- Portable Views / Chart Preferences attached to client not local pc / mobile
To view Fibonacci and Channels click the “Draw” tab on the top far right, then click the “Select Tool” top left to get a drop down with the required functions.
You can disable the highlighted text information by deselecting the “Crosshair” and “Info” tabs.
We have today launched Crypto trading on the TradeDirect365 CloudTrade platform.
- We are offering Bitcoin, Ether & Ripple CFD products.
- Margins are 40% for each CFD product
- No Guaranteed stop loss is available for these products
- Financing – Long positions pay 0.0822% of trade value per overnight hold. Short positions pay/receive 0% overnight hold.
- Spreads are fixed but subject to change depending on the value of the instrument, volatility and liquidity changes.
- Changes may be made to the spread at the trade desks discretion without prior notice.
Current spreads are:
- Minimum trade stake 0.5
- Please be aware due to liquidity factors/issues in these markets it may well be the case we do not allow new long trades or if the other way around new short trades for a prolonged period of time. This is quite normal practice in this sector. When suspended, clients can still close trades and/or open in the opposite direction.
- Maximum stakes are: Ripple:300, Bitcoin:5, Ether:50
- Trading time (UK time) 10pm Sunday to 10pm Friday (subject to US clocks)
- Break period 22.00 to 22.05