Begin trading with TradeDirect365’s revolutionary CFD trading platform. Within the platform you will have access to the Australian and international stock markets, indexes, commodities and foreign exchange.
Charting Upgrade Improvements
Our developers have completed the initial new charting front-end project and the first sprint has been completed. This initial sprint includes a fundamental upgrade to the front-end chart code, which removes many known legacy bugs, whilst also streamlining the clients experience.
This project will be ongoing for the coming weeks and months and will produce incremental upgrades to the charts as we progress, although not every sprint will produce tangible benefits to the clients, I hope you’ll see many improvements over the coming sprints.
This first release includes the following new features:
- Upgrade to latest frontend code to fix many known bugs
- 3rd / middle mouse wheel now zooms in when pushed forward and zooms out when pulled back
- Re-styled OHLC figures in the top left including current price being displayed
- Info box, enabled by default, to show bar details when hoovering over a bar
- Crosshairs with mini bar details info
- Intervals now clearly displayed along bottom of chart screen rather than within menu dropdown
- New Chart Share, allows clients to take image snapshots of charts
A series of additional updates are due and scheduled for future sprints, these include:
- Mobile charts overhaul and rebuild
- Trading in Charts for one-click trading
- Searching in Charts to switch to other markets
- Comparison in Charts to overlay multiple markets
- Open Positions displayed on chart
- Portable Views / Chart Preferences attached to client not local pc / mobile